Position Summary: The Environmental Remediation Business Development Manager will build market position by identifying, developing and maintaining business relationships in alignment with the company's goals. As the "rain maker" for the North East region, the Business Development Manager will work closely with project management teams and the executive management to strengthen relationships with clients, ensure the successful growth and the expansion of the business.
In This Role, You Will:
- Identify, develop and direct business strategies and efforts for the North East region to expand opportunities related to environmental remediation and geotechnical construction project work
- Work in tandem with the Operations team to develop and present business solutions that consistently align with the strategic goals of the organization
- Expand RECON’s market penetration in industrial market sectors by attracting new clients; maintain strong business relationships with current clients and consistently capitalize on opportunities for repeat business while fostering customer loyalty
- Conduct creative market research, build and maintain an active list of companies and strategic prospects to generate continuous growth and maximize the number of company clients
- Develop and customize marketing collateral to promote RECON, confirm in-person meetings with decision makers, facilitate presentations with prospective clients and secure business.
What We Require:
- Ten years of related business development experience in environmental remediation and geotechnical construction
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong technical expertise with an extensive understanding of environmental remediation, geotechnical construction and earthwork
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills and the ability to produce high quality error free work in a fast paced work environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook required, experience using SalesForce is a plus
- Valid Driver's License and the ability travel like a road warrior to meet with clients, attend industry expo and conference events as needed
RECON team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team! Remedial Construction Services, L.P. offers benefits to employees and eligible spouses, domestic partners and children; competitive compensation, holidays and paid time off, company matched 401K and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screen and background investigation results, including driving record and criminal history.